Fave class types.

Go down

Fave class types.

Post by ShadowStormcrow on Sat May 10, 2008 1:37 pm

just thought we should have a topicfor this, stating what class types we're good at, like sniping, run and gun, stealth, ect, ect.

I'm a jack of all trades if you will, very good at sniping, very good at run and gunning with lmg's[though i don't care for them], Ar's and smg's, fave RnG class is a scorpi with bandolier, smoke grenade, m9 pistol, bandolier, sleight of hand and steady aim. Stealth i'm okay with if i do it with mp5 or p90, now defense i love having a shotgun or a g3 or , once i got use to it's quirks, the m14 with red dot siights, c4, bandolier or claymores with stopping power for the ar's and sleight of hand or jugger nub for the two shotty's, steady aim is a deffinate, or if it's a big map, Extreme conditioning.

i'm a bit too add to stay in one spot, so i tender to take a place and just run around in it and cover the area, though if i am sniping, i either run from place to place, snipe on guy and move, or i do sometimes camp at a place that covers a area or two and let nothing living that's gonna shoot at me live in it.

i do know some tricks, including one i learned on the ps3 that i know no one knew of on the 360 that i know, most my knowledge of spots are on overgrown, pipeline and backlot.

And if ya ever want advice about how to place claymores, i am pretty accurate with them, usually get a kill per each claymore i set down. And if ya have a good place where to set them, or where to get to i will happily bow to your wisdom, i don't know all there is and i find myself learning new things on this game all the time.

ShadowStormcrow
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Number of posts : 75
PSN : ShadowStormcrow
Your Mood :
Registration date : 2008-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fave class types.

Post by wildedge on Sat May 10, 2008 5:17 pm

Lets see, i can DO everything but prefer to snipe with stopping power, claymores and iron lungs or dead silence once i get or hip accuracy aim if i have none of the above! In stealth i like p90 sometimes or Ak-74u with silencers and UAV jammer and dead silence, if i don't have that its hip accuracy aim. I am curious of a spot in crossfire on top of a building! I know i was playing TDM and one person on enemy team got on top of a building at the the beginning re spawn area for marines, anyone know how to get there and what I mean?

wildedge
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Number of posts : 519
PSN : Wildedge93
Your Mood :
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum