Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warning, irl stuff happening. May cause absence for a few days or more after monday the 12.

+3
wildedge
Syifty
ShadowStormcrow
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

warning, irl stuff happening. May cause absence for a few days or more after monday the 12. Empty warning, irl stuff happening. May cause absence for a few days or more after monday the 12.

Post by ShadowStormcrow Sat May 10, 2008 6:40 am

i'll be here sat and all, but my mom was diagnosed with palsy, can't remember which one right now, and the doc thinks it might be from a tumor, so she's going in monday for a mri, depending on the results, i don't know what will happen, but i will try not to let it effect my abilities and friendships here, and will try to be diligent in playing with the clan, just a warning that i might be sporadic in appearance a few days after monday.

will keep you guys posted, still am trying to assimilate that my mom sounds and looks like she's had a stroke on the right side of her face..

Shocked

i don't know what the results will be and i might not take a absence of a few days, and this is just merely a warning to let everyone know.

ShadowStormcrow
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Number of posts : 75
PSN : ShadowStormcrow
Your Mood : warning, irl stuff happening. May cause absence for a few days or more after monday the 12. Study
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

warning, irl stuff happening. May cause absence for a few days or more after monday the 12. Empty Re: warning, irl stuff happening. May cause absence for a few days or more after monday the 12.

Post by Syifty Sat May 10, 2008 1:14 pm

Wow man I really hope everthing works out for the best. Your mom is in my prayers.

Syifty
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Number of posts : 40
PSN : Syifty
Your Mood : warning, irl stuff happening. May cause absence for a few days or more after monday the 12. Cool
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

warning, irl stuff happening. May cause absence for a few days or more after monday the 12. Empty Re: warning, irl stuff happening. May cause absence for a few days or more after monday the 12.

Post by wildedge Sat May 10, 2008 5:11 pm

wow, something like this happened to my mom but she had a tumor of some sort, she had to have surgery to get it out but i was there with her as much as i could, good luck and support your mom, she comes first not us, and dont worry if your absent for a while you won't be off the clan Surprised

wildedge
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Number of posts : 519
PSN : Wildedge93
Your Mood : warning, irl stuff happening. May cause absence for a few days or more after monday the 12. Struggle
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamondback Sat May 10, 2008 9:26 pm

I'm so sorry. I cant empathize because my mom hasn't had any of this stuff but i can only imagine how worried you are. Hope things go for the best man. Crying or Very sad

p.s. Wildedge is right, family comes first! (we are technically not your family) Very Happy

Diamondback
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
PSN : Diamondback55036
Your Mood : warning, irl stuff happening. May cause absence for a few days or more after monday the 12. Cool
Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://platinumgunz.weebly.com         http://platinumgunz.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by wildedge Sun May 11, 2008 12:06 am

lol, YUP!

wildedge
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Your Mood : warning, irl stuff happening. May cause absence for a few days or more after monday the 12. Struggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Taker456 Sun May 11, 2008 12:15 am

My family doesn't always come first lol, but im sorry for yours.

Taker456
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Number of posts : 74
PSN : Taker456
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by wildedge Sun May 11, 2008 12:18 am

and why is that?

wildedge
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Taker456 Sun May 11, 2008 1:13 am

I don't necessarily get along with my family all the time.

Taker456
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Number of posts : 74
PSN : Taker456
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by zeprider25 Sun May 11, 2008 2:08 am

sorry to hear that man. Hope all turns out well!
zeprider25
zeprider25
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Number of posts : 142
PSN : Zeprider25
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowStormcrow Sun May 11, 2008 10:30 am

same here, taker, my mom is the only one besides my aunt in law i love and care for the most, my father i respect and care for but me and him don't see eye to eye on somethings, same with most my family, i'm really the black wolf in the family, and i usually consider most my online friends and the clans i become a part of my adopted family, i can usually share things with them better then i can my blood family, cept for my mom and said aunt.

it's hard, to watch this and be strong, ya know, when i've also gotta try and cheer her up and keep her motivated asnd et her mind off this, might take the sixteenth and take her to the narnia movie coming out and hope it gets her mind off the results, if their bad.

bad thing is she doesn't have the best insurance in the world, so if she does have a tumor and they operate, it's gonna cost us a good chunk of change, which is gonna be lovely, but like you guys said, she's gonna come first for a bit, i will keep posting on here, i loved playing in the clan match with you guys lastnight, was double fun and delicious.

also was thinking of doing a game with everyone and showing them some of the spots on overgrown i know about..

ShadowStormcrow
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Your Mood : warning, irl stuff happening. May cause absence for a few days or more after monday the 12. Study

Back to top Go down

Post by wildedge Sun May 11, 2008 1:56 pm

Taker456 wrote:I don't necessarily get along with my family all the time.
then u my friend have issues...

wildedge
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamondback Mon May 12, 2008 12:02 am

not really wild. Your around them so much you just get adjetated and start fighting.

Diamondback
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wildedge Mon May 12, 2008 12:55 am

Taker456 wrote:I don't necessarily get along with my family all the time.
then fix it Rolling Eyes

wildedge
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowStormcrow Mon May 12, 2008 7:48 am

lol, kind-a hard to fix it, wild, the males in my father's family have never gotten along too well, too much "i'm smarter then you" complexes, and mom's family don't like that i'm not making alot of money, am married and in the Jw's anymore, that's what upsets them the most i guess, meh.

never cared for money, and just because people have alot of it don't maker them better, which is what my mom's side of the family believe, she doesn't, but*shrugs* and father's family, only one believes that, and the other just...have issues that i have issues with.

To be frank, i am nothing like my family, i have their skills with firearms, and a natural intelligence. That's all though, sometimes my aunt states that i was born into the wrong family, sometimes, or in the wrong time period.

and to update, mom's mri isn't today, it's the 19th, she heard the voice message wrong, go figure, but still planning on taking her to a movie to get her mind off things.

ShadowStormcrow
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zeprider25 Mon May 12, 2008 8:17 am

either way ill say a prayer for you both. Unfortunately people arent perfect and neither are families but you just gotta make the best with what God has given you!
zeprider25
zeprider25
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowStormcrow Tue May 13, 2008 8:39 pm

amen, brother, amen, which is what i do, me and pops get along bette rnow since he's discovered some of the bands i listen too @.@; kind-a odd walking into their home and hearing ramstein or nightwish being played.

ShadowStormcrow
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowStormcrow Mon May 19, 2008 7:20 pm

okay, update, mom went through the mri today, she seems to be doing good, but will take a few days for the results to reach us, though today she has a headache so am trying to uber silent, while taking care of her.

ShadowStormcrow
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zeprider25 Tue May 20, 2008 6:31 am

hoping for the best man.
zeprider25
zeprider25
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wildedge Tue May 20, 2008 6:29 pm

zeprider25 wrote:hoping for the best man.
i second that Crying or Very sad

wildedge
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamondback Tue May 20, 2008 7:42 pm

Third Crying or Very sad

Diamondback
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowStormcrow Wed May 21, 2008 11:38 am

thanks guys, been ruff trying to keep her occupied, still no word, but down here docs take a while.

ShadowStormcrow
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syifty Thu May 22, 2008 11:43 am

Hope your mom's continues to get better, your family is still in all of our thoughts!

Syifty
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Number of posts : 40
PSN : Syifty
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowStormcrow Tue May 27, 2008 8:36 pm

Update!!!!

Mri was normal, so no tumor, whew, but mom's still have the flash migraines and upset stomach, so their thinking it's a palsy for sure, don't know how to spell which one it is, and kind-a forgot the first part of the name..^.^; so they'll probally be treating ehr for that, i'm going in on the 9th of june for a mri on my left shoulder, might have torn the rotator cuff, not a good thing, but will update you guys on that front too if at all possible.

ShadowStormcrow
Official Active Member
Official Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamondback Tue May 27, 2008 11:20 pm

I hope you and your mom are well Very Happy

Diamondback
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by straight_killinn Fri May 30, 2008 2:59 pm

Praying for you in my prayers man
straight_killinn
straight_killinn
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum